MinWax Woodfinish Golden Pecan 245 Review

MinWax Woodfinish 
Golden Pecan 245


Updated 6/3/2018 @ 1:14pm


As I Said in my previous post I am working on a new deck, instead of buying redwood boards we went with a Doug fir.
We want to have color and protection for the lumber so we have chosen to stain it with  MinWax Woodfinish 

Golden Pecan 245 from Lowes. The color is very beautiful and exactly what i was looking for. Because we want the boards completely covered before we start building we are staining them before hand. We have the whole family helping out today (kinda 😏). So far we have just started to cover the boards but I couldnt wait to share. I will be updating this post with more information on 

MinWax Woodfinish 





Golden Pecan 245 from Lowes and pictures.





#lowes #minwax #familyfun #woodstain #deck #diy #decking
#outdoor #stain #goldenpecan245 #patio #moretocome




MinWax Woodfinish 


Golden Pecan 245 Available at Lowes



After a few delays we made it a quarter of the way through...Updated 5/28/2018 1:15pm 

After More then a week we got the deck finished and the top on. We will finish staining in later tonight. Between the heat and every ones schedules it took a little longer then we wanted but we are almost done. I can not wait to post a finished picture!(Updated 6/3/2018 @ 1:14pm)



AND THE FINISHED LOOK!!!!!

Disclaimer- All opinions are my own, I did not receive the item for free, and I was not compensated in any way for my review.


Comments

Popular Posts